Have you just purchased Amazon Echo Dot and wondering how to configure it? The process to setup the Echo Dot is quite simple and easy. Once you have successfully completed the Echo Setup, you are ready to use the most amazing digital assistant – Alexa. In this blog, we are going to explain how you can set up and configure the Amazon Echo Dot. follow the provided guidelines very carefully to avoid any sort of confusion in the setup process.
Guidelines you need to follow for Echo Dot App Setup and Configuration:
- Download the Alexa app on your device from the supported app store.
- Login to the account or create a new one and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose the device from the list and choose the language as per your preference.
- Wait until you see the orange light blinking on the Echo Dot device and tap to continue. If orange lights do not appear, press and hold the action button for at least five seconds.
- Once you are connected to the Echo Dot, select your WiFi network and password.
- After a while, your Echo dot device is all set and you are ready to give commands to the Alexa.
The aforementioned simple steps will help you to complete the Echo Dot App Setup without any hassle. You have to make sure that you follow these steps in the provided sequence. Otherwise, there can be troubles in the setup process. In case, you are unable to set up the Echo Dot device and unable to fix the problem, call the experts and share your concern. They will suggest you the most reliable solution to fix the error.