The Amazon Alexa perhaps offers the best experience on the Amazon Echo. It makes the life of people quite easier. You can perform many tasks by using the Alexa at home that includes it can play your favorite music, provides you the latest weather news updates, turn off-on lights, set reminders, alarms and a lot more. Amazon Alexa is a popular device that is for providing exclusive services to users. This device is excellent in performance, so it gained popularity among so many people. If you want to connect Alexa to internet, then you must contact the professionals. The experts will surely assist you in the easy steps to help you. Moreover, you can also call our helpline number to resolve the issue. Steps to connect Alexa to Wi-Fi Network
- You must download the Amazon Alexa app from the official website of the Amazon. Moreover, you can also download the Alexa App from the Android Google play store.Here you need to search and wait until the results appear.
- Then click on the download link to download the Alexa App.
- Then login to the Amazon Alexa App from the mobile device. In case your device is new then take it out from the package. Now you must connect it to the power source.
- You just log in to the app and then enter the required credentials. Now you will have to select the device name that you have created for the Amazon Alexa app.
- You can now search to get the start button and then click on it.
- Now visit the Alexa menu button. Then the next step will prompt you to connect the Amazon Alexa device to the internet network and now all you need to do is to find the option to set up the new device.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions carefully to proceed.
- Now you will get an option to connect the device to Wi-Fi on the screen. Just click on the option to connect to Wi-Fi.
- You can now switch on the Alexa device and make sure that your device is properly connected to a power source or not.
- Now you need to search the action button and then you can see the prompts to connect the device to the network.
- Proceed with the on-screen guidelines to connect the Alexa device to the internet network connection.
- Now your Alexa is all set to use.
If you need support for Alexa Setup Wi-Fi, then you must contact the experts for instant help. We have a highly experienced team of technicians who always tries to put all their efforts to help you. Our guaranteed services will surely amaze you. We have friendly staff who will listen to you with patience. So you can discuss your issues freely with us. Our team members are available 24/7 hours to help you, so you can call according to your comfort. We have representatives who know how to handle the queries related to Alexa. You can choose us right away; we promise to meet all your expectations and provide you the best solutions.