Whether you have or Windows PC or MAC, you can get the Alexa App for Computer. Windows 10 support a built-in application for Alexa, but the other computer needs to access the Alexa through the Alexa enabled speakers such as Echo or through visiting the link alexa.amazon.com. Once you have connected the Alexa to your computer, you can use the Alexa to turn on the system, you can also interact with Alexa-enabled devices from your computer and even use your Echo device as a speaker. In this blog, we are going to discuss the simple process to get the Alexa app for your computer.
Connect the Alexa to the computer using the Alexa enabled speaker on the Windows:
- Open a web browser and visit alexa.amazon.com.
- Login by using the Amazon account details.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option. This menu is present on the left.
- Click your speaker in the devices list. This could be Echo Plus or Echo dot.
- Choose the ‘Bluetooth’ option and the list will appear on your screen. You can choose the already paired device.
- Choose ‘Pair a device’ option and Alexa will start the search for the available device. Make sure that Bluetooth of your device is turned on.
- Click on ‘ Add Bluetooth or another device’ option. This option is present at the top of the Bluetooth settings window.
- Click Bluetooth.
- Choose ‘Alexa enabled speaker’ from the device list.
- Tap on Done and your Alexa is connected to the computer.
Connect the Alexa to the computer using the Alexa enabled speaker on the MAC:
- Visit the alexa.amazon.com in the web browser.
- Login by using the Amazon login details.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Click on your speaker on the list.
- Choose the ‘Bluetooth’ option.
- Click on ‘Pair a new device’ option.
- Choose ‘System Preferences’ option from the Apple menu.
- Choose the ‘Sound’ option.
- Select ‘Output’.
- Click on the Alexa Enabled speaker in the list of devices.
So, these are some simple instructions through which you can connect the Alexa to the computer without any hassle. To connect the Alexa, you must Download Alexa app for PC first. All the provided instructions to connect Alexa with Windows and MAC is very simple. But, if you still have a doubt or unable to execute the instructions, you can contact the experts. The Alexa experts will provide you proper guidance to connect Alexa and also make sure that you can make the best use of smart speaker and application.